To start out, I would like to point out that I may switch these to Sunday posts. Or I’ll keep them as Monday. Either way, I’m hoping to stick with these. Would you guys like to see weekly wrap ups? I think I’ll try it out for August and see how it goes. I’ll make it more than just books, though. I’m hoping to get around to watching more stuff. And I’m going to be starting my Bachelor’s degree in Sept, so I will be wrapping up that also.
Let’s organize this by different categories.
- Finish Strong Woman, Do Bong Soon. I’m on episode 12 of 16. So I don’t have too much more to watch.
- I would like to watch this week’s episode of Game of Thrones and include a little spoiler-free review on my weekly wrap up.
- I would like to start watching Doctor Who again. I’m on episode 3 of season 8 and I want to catch up by December.
- I would like to finish the ARC I started, Hard Play by Lisa Renee Jones.
- I also want to finish two more books: Frostbite by Richelle Mead and A List of Cages by Robin Roe.
Here’s a list of what you’ll be seeing from me this week! I decided to start posting on Sundays, also. Saturdays will be my iffy days. I hope to get reviews up weekly but that all depends on what I’m reading and if I feel like reviewing the books.
- Mon: August/Read-a-thin TBR; Weekly Plans
- Tues: Tag Tuesday: OMG! This Song! Book Tag
- Wed: Top 5 Wednesday: Series That Got Better
- Thurs: New Releases
- Fri: Highly Anticipated Books I Own
- Sat: Book Review
- Sun: Weekly Wrap Up; Weekly Plans
- I also need to plan out next month’s posts, so let me know what you guys want to see!
- I’m hoping to figure out my financial aid
- Also, I would like to get a general idea of what books I’m going to need in Sept.
I feel like recently with work I’ve been doing worse than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. I don’t know what has happened to me, but I would like to change that and get back to working as hard as I did prior to having my boy.
- Come up with a schedule that works so you have time to write
- Start working on a short story
What are your goals this week?
Happy Reading, Writing, Watching!
Email (Business and Personal): email@example.com
(All gifs from Tumblr, photos from Google or GoodReads)